1. TIME AND VENUE
– Time: 1.30pm – 4.15pm, March 16, 2018
– Venue: Meeting room, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
– Assoc. Prof. Dr. Cao Van Thinh – Dean;
– Dr. Dang Trang Ngoc Thanh – Vice Dean;
– Ms. Ho Thi Truc Phuong – Vice Dean;
– Ms. Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division;
– Mr. Pham Cong Sach – Vice Head, Medical Imaging Technology;
– Ms. Le Hai Hanh Tien – Lecturer, Medical Imaging Technology;
– Mr. Dang The Phong – Lecturer, Medical Imaging Technology;
– Mr. Bùi Ngọc Khôi – Lecturer, Medical Imaging Technology.
* Duke Kunshan University, China
– Dr. David YC Huang – Professor and Director, Duke Kunshan University;
– Ms. Lin Chen – Recruitment Officer, Duke Kunshan University.
– Introduce the Medical Physics Graduate Program of Duke Kunshan Unviersity, China to the students majoring in Medical Imaging Technology field of Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU;
– Discuss the collaborative plans between the Faculty/PNTU and Duke Kunshan University regarding medical imaging technology field.
– Dr. David Huang and Ms. Lin Chen presented some information about “Medical Physicist and Radiation Medicine” and the Medical Physics Graduate Program at Duke Kunshan University (DKU);
– Watch the video clip about the introduction of the Faculty;
– Visit the Faculty;
– Discuss the common interests of two universities regarding the radiology field which requires a more professional training in Vietnam;
– Conclusion: The discussion generated the opportunities for the collaboration between PNTU and DKU:
+ DKU supports PNTU in the teaching materials of radiology for the Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology students;
+ Cooperate in the organization of the workshop on application of radiology to the treatment;
+ Sign the Memorandum of Understanding between two universities next time.