1. TIME AND VENUE
– Time: 9.00am – 11.45am, March 21, 2018
– Venue: Meeting room, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
– Assoc. Prof. Dr. Cao Van Thinh – Dean;
– Dr. Do Thi Ha – Research Division;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Tinh – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division.
* Lecturers from the Universities, Japan
– Dr. Masaharu Uemoto, MD. – Professor Emeritus, Kobe City College of Nursing;
– Ms. Ai Miura, MA. – Lecturer in Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, School of Nursing, University of Human Environments;
– Prof. Yuko O. Hirano – Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki University;
– Dr. Emi Nogami – Postdoctoral Researcher, Research Center for Promoting Intercultural Studies, Graduate School of Intercultural Studies, Kobe University.
Discuss the possibility of research collaboration between the research group from the Japanese universities and the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU.
– Watching the video clip about the introduction of the Faculty;
– Visit the Faculty;
– Discuss the curriculum for training the Bachelor of Nursing students in the Gerontological Nursing;
– Discuss the plan for collaboration on conducting a research relating to the perception and care for persons with dementia towards the training for the nurses working in Japan;
– Conclusion: Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU agrees with nursing research groups from Japan about research collaboration and keeps on exchanging the more detailed information about the research next time.