1. TIME AND VENUE
– Time: December 15 – 16, 2017
– Venues: Capella Gallery Hall and Meeting room of Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
– Assoc. Prof. Cao Van Thinh – Dean
– Dr. Dang Tran Ngoc Thanh – Vice-Dean
– Ms. Ho Thi Truc Phuong – Vice-Dean
– Ms.Nguyen Thi Thanh Tinh – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Le Hai Hanh Tien – Department of Medical Imaging Technology;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Dung – Clinical Skill Training Center-Simulation Hospital, PNTU.
*Delegation from Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Finland
– Prof. Anneli Pirttilä – Rector, Managing Director;
– M.Sc. Pirjo Huovila – Degree Programme Manager, Nursing;
– Dr. PirjoVaittinen – Dean of Health Care and Social Services;
– Mr. Lauri Haiko – Development Director, LUT Group;
– Ms. Hoang Thi Anh Thu – Student Assistant.
*Delegation from Eksote, Finland
– Dr. Pentti Itkonen – Chief Executive Officer;
– Dr.Tuula Karhula – Director of Health and Elderly Service.
– Organizing the “Home care and Paramedic” Workshop;
– Discussing the possibilities of collaboration between Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology (PNTU), Saimaa University of Applied Sciences and Eksote, Finland.
– In the one-day workshop on 15 December, 2017, the speakers from Saimaa University of Applied Sciences (Saimaa UAS) and Eksote shared the knowledge and experiences relating to the models of home care and paramedic and higher education system in Finland as well, especially in the training of paramedic nurse;
– Visiting the infrastructure and the activities of the District 2 Hospital. Subsequently, the delegations had a meeting with the Executive Board of the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU. The possibilities of collaboration between PNTU, Saimaa UAS and Eksote were discussed in the meeting;
– Overall, the workshop was organized successfully and the meeting has opened up the great opportunities for the cooperation between two institutions in the near future.