1. TIME AND VENUE
– Time: December 18, 2017
– Venues: Meeting room, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
– Assoc. Prof. Cao Van Thinh – Dean, Faculty of Nursing – Medical Technology;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Tinh – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division.
* Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MRERC), Malaysia
– Ms. P. Uthaya Malar – Deputy Director, Industry Relations & Public Affairs;
– Mr. Adrian Sibuan – Executive, Maketing & Development.
Discussing the opportunity for collaboration between Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU and Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council regarding the organization of the workshop.
– Watching a clip of the introduction of the Faculty about the history, organization, activities and development;
– Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is going to organize an educational seminar regarding infection control management and “usage of medical gloves among healthcare professionals” in March, 2018. Because of such objectives, the meeting discussed the possibility of collaboration and relevant issues relating to the seminar such as the participants, speakers, etc…
– Overall, the meeting openned up the opportunity for the understanding and the collaboration between Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU and MREPC in the future.