1. TIME AND VENUE
– Time: January 18, 2018
– Venues: Meeting room, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
– Dr. Dang Trang Ngoc Thanh – Vice Dean;
– Ms. Ho Thi Truc Phuong – Vice Dean;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Tinh – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Pham Thi Thanh Thuy – Clinical Skill Training Center-Simulation Hospital;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Dung – Clinical Skill Training Center-Simulation Hospital;
– Some lecturers from the departments of the Faculty.
* Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia
Professor Samantha Keogh, School of Nursing, QUT
* Saimaa University of Applied Sciences, Finland
– Ms. Julia Salin – Public Health Student
– Ms. Pipsa Koponen – Public Health Student
Finding out the development and progress on nursing education at Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU and sharing a talk relating to nursing research.
– Watching the clip about the introduction of the Faculty;
– Visiting the facilities of the Faculty such as Nursing Practice Development Unit, Clinical Skill Training Center – Simulation Hospital and so on;
– Professor Samantha Keogh shared a brief talk about “Carving a Career in Nursing Research” and introduced the entry requirements for higher degree research studies at QUT.
– Sharing the updates on nursing education at PNTU
– The meeting was successful and it provided the staff with the postgraduate training courses at QUT.