1. TIME AND VENUE
– Time: 3.30pm – 5.30pm, March 12, 2018
– Venue: Meeting room, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
– Assoc. Prof. Dr. Cao Van Thinh – Dean;
– Dr. Dang Trang Ngoc Thanh – Vice Dean;
– Ms. Ho Thi Truc Phuong – Vice Dean;
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Tinh – International Cooperation Division;
– Ms. Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division;
– Mr. Pham Cong Sach – Vice Head of Medical Imaging Technology;
– Ms. Le Hai Hanh Tien – Lecturer, Medical Imaging Technology.
* Department of Radiography, University College of Northern Denmark, Denmark:
– Mr. Bjarne Madsen – Radiography Program Director;
– Ms. Christina Michno – Radiography International Coordinator;
– Mr. Tran Quang Sau – UCN-Global Office Vietnam.
– Brief introduction of the operation of the Department of Radiography, University College of Northern Denmark (UCN) and the program of elective course;
– Exchanging and agreeing on the plan for sending the nursing and radiography students from UCN to practice at PNTU in March 2019.
– Watching the video clip about the Faculty’s introduction;
– Ms. Christina Michno introduced the two-week elective course designed for the students of the Department of Radiology, UCN in Vietnam;
– Discussing the possiblity for collaboration of organizing the elective course for the UCN students at PNTU;
– Conclusion: The meeting deepened the understanding between two universities, and agreed about the plan to implement the practicum of the UCN’S nursing and radiography students at PNTU in March 2019.