FUNCTION – TASK
– Playing a leading role in Basic and Advanced Skills Training in the field of Nursing – Medical Technology at the Faculty.
– Ensuring effective skill training at Lab
– Maintain and develop the method of self-study at the Faculty.
– Fulfill duties of the Library specialized in Nursing – Medical Technology.
– Building a contingent of professional staffs dedicated to the task.
– Step by step modernizing the training laboratories according to the intensive trend.
– Completing the self-study area to suit the needs of the learners.
– Diversifying sources of references.
– Development orientation for the period from 2019 to 2025 and vision to 2030: to become an independent, professional and modern unit.
– At present, the unit operates under the direction of lecturers from Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology
|NSLI. Le Nguyen Thi Thanh Chi||In charge of the unit|
|BSN. Nguyen Thi Thuy Dung||Lecturer|
|Tran Thai Thien Thanh||Technician|
|Nguyen Thi Hau||Technician|
|Nguyen Thi Thuy Hong||Technician|
The daily tasks of the technicians are preparing equipment / tools for skillful lectures
Prepare equipments/tools for class
Library of Nursing Faculty is always available for lecturers and students to study and search.
On the way of development of the school, along with the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, we are honored to welcome domestic and foreign delegations to visit and share.
A delegation of Western Australia Institute of Technology, Australian Federation (March 7th, 2012).
Nursing Professor Genevieve Isabel Gray, Queensland University of Technology, Australia Federation (February 23rd, 2012).
Assoc.Prof. Dr. Nguyen Tan Binh, Rector of Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (September 13th, 2011).
Academician. Dr. Duong Quang Trung – Former Director of Ho Chi Minh City Center for Training and Fostering Medical Staff (September 15th, 2011).
Vietnam Ministry of Health appraisal Team (September 12th, 2011).
The Nursing Practice Development Unit is very pleased to welcome all of our teachers and colleagues to visit and contribute ideas to our Unit which is increasingly developing, contributing to the growth of the Nursing branch in particular and Medicine of Viet Nam in general.