FUNCTION – MISSION
- Training a Bachelor of Paramedic Nursing to meet a need of Medical human resource of Emergency of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Support training to strengthen professional emergency skills outside the hospital for health facilities.
- Teaching a Family Nursing, Elderly Health Care, Cancer Patient Health Care & Palliative Care.
- Participate in conducting scientific research related fields.
- Standardize and improve the qualification of teaching staff to ensure the quality of teaching & learning.
- Develop and update specialized training textbooks and electronicize learning material.
- Completing the Simulation Practice Room & The Ambulance Simulation to meet Emergency skills training.
Head of Department: I Specialist Nursing. Ho Thi Truc Phuong
Deputy Head of Department:
- MNS. Pham Minh Nhut (Paramedic Part)
- MNS. Vo Kim Ngan (Family Nursing Part)
- I Specialist Nursing. Nguyen Thi Thanh Thuy (Cancer Patient Healthcare & Palliative Care Part)
- BNS. Ho Nhu Loan
- BNS. Dinh Hoang Hai
- BNS. Khuu Tan Phuc
- BNS. Le Huu Duy