Head of Department: Ho Thi Nga, RN, MSN
Deputy Head of Department: Ngo Thanh Truc, RN, MSN
Academic staff: Dang Thi Thanh Tuyen, RN, CNS
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provide regular training sessions of Fundamental nursing skills based on the progressive credit training curriculum and “Basic competency standards for Vietnamese nurses”.
– Modernize and upgrade teaching materials, learning materials including textbooks and self-study workbooks, and online course materials.
– Actively engage in nursing research and practical implementation in teaching and practice.
– Rejuvenate the Leadership team and vigorously improve the teaching staff to achieve deeper expertise and higher quality.
– Take the lead in upgrading the curriculum, teaching methods and evaluating students by OSCE.
– Simultaneously develop the Clinical Simulation Training system based on the “Basic competency standards for Vietnamese nurses”.