Department of Physical Therapy was under Faculty of Orthopedic – Rehabilitation. Since 27/07/2011, according to 1026/QĐ-ĐHYPNT, Department of Physical Therapy has become 1 of 8 Departments under Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology had been founded before.
Vision – Mission:
- Building and developing the Physical Therapy – Rehabilitation program through high standard competencies to meet the developmental trend and integration of Physical Therapy worldwide.
- Training and improving the Physical Therapy – Rehabilitation skills for appropriate students and trainers.
- Clinically Physical Therapy practice through scientific evidence.
- Developing the department with detailed plan feasible to improve not only the faculty staffs, facilities but also the Physical Therapy program.
- Improving and enhancing lifelong learning.
- Physical Therapy – Rehabilitation will be offered by 2020.
- Developing postgraduate faculty staffs.
- Gradually providing postgraduate courses with faculty staffs who meet the high standard level.
- Cooperating international-linked training courses for Physical Therapy.
- Doing in-depth research of the field of Physical Therapy specialties such as Neurological, Orthopedic, Cardiopulmonary, Geriatric and Pediatric.