TIME AND VENUE
- Time: 2.15pm – 4.45pm, March 23, 2018
- Venue: Meeting room, Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine (PNTU)
* Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU
- Prof. Dr. Cao Van Thinh – Dean;
- Dang Tran Ngoc Thanh – Vice Dean;
- Nguyen Que Tran – International Cooperation Division;
- Do Thi Ha – Research Division.
* Halmstad University, Sweden
- Ing-Marie Carlsson – Head of the Department of Health and Nursing, School of Health and Wellfare, Halmstad University;
- Jeanette Kallstrand – Senior Lecturer, Director of Studies in Nursing, School of Health and Wellfare, Halmstad University;
- Kristina Ziegert – Professor in Nursing Sciences at Halmstad University, School of Health and Welfare, Halmstad University;
- Ulf Lennart Ivarsson – Director, Senior Adviser for Strategic Internationalisation, Halmstad University.
- Learn about the current situation and development-orientated methods of the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU and School of Health and Welfare, Halmstad University, Sweden. Based on the common interests, the representatives of two universities discussed and recommended feasible collaborative issues in the future.
- Discuss the lecturer and student exchange program through the Erasmus+ programme, focusing on research collaboration.
- Watch the video clip about the introduction of the Faculty;
- Visit the simulation labs of the Faculty/PNTU;;
- Discuss the issues of research collaboration regarding the training for the high quality nurses and the development of simulation center;
- Conclusion: The meeting deepened the mutual understanding between the Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology, PNTU and Halmstad University, Sweden. In addition, it created good opportunities for internatinal collaboration in research as well as progressed to the MOU signing between two institutions in the near future.